Sunday, August 7, 2011

Getting to know the real me....

I thought that starting a blog would be tough being as though I do not like opening up to people too much, for fear of having people judge, criticize and scrutinize me and my work.  So fearfully it took me 2 weeks to come up with a blog title and subject material. I thought of “sweet tooth baking”, “That’s so random” and “Cookies &cream and all that’s in between”. None of those titles worked for me, obviously.  However, the one question that is repeatedly asked to me even when the answer is apparent is “What are you baking?”, so for short I decided on “What’s Baking?” That describes my baking process perfectly. I never know what it is I will be baking until I’m looking at my ingredients and leveling my measuring cups. So always feel free to leave feedback on what you all will want me to bake, because I am sure I will enjoy the challenge.

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.